According to Northeast Securities analyst Ashok Kumar, Apple’s upcoming tablet will be available on Verizon Wireless. It’s speculated that Verizon will be subsidizing about $200 of the tablet’s price, though you’ll be required to agree to a 2-year data service plan of around $60/month. There is also talk of the possibility of a “dock” that would provide a physical keyboard and charging solution for the tablet. Aside from that, it’s also said that it will be powered by an ARM Cortex (8) processor, licensed from Samsung, with Samsung also being one of the suppliers of flash memory. Video and graphic capabilities of the Cortex processor will be enhanced with the help of PA Semiconductors. The rumors are certainly coming hard and fast, so most of you will probably be hoping that the 27th comes as soon as possible, to put an end to all these rumors, right?
Next Story: MusicFish Music Service From Virgin Media
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]