Want more evidence that the Apple tablet is real? Flurry, an analytics company that tracks iPhone apps, has said that it started seeing Apple Tablets that are running the iPhone OS 3.2 showing up. These devices are running a variety of iPhone apps, but the brunt of it seems to be games, entertainment, news & books. So this seems to indicate that the Apple tablet will be able to run iPhone apps. While some people question whether this device could be a newer iPhone and not the tablet, Flurry’s VP of Marketing, Peter Farago, has said that if the devices were iPhones, the hardware would say so, and they’ve also spotted iPhones running OS 4.0 leaving the Apple campus, while this device doesn’t, which would fall in line with Apple’s secrecy of the device. We’re just a few days away from what should be the official announcement of the Apple tablet, so remember to check back, and we’ll keep you posted on the latest and greatest from Apple!
Next Story: Kandle for your Kindle
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-04-06: Teens expect iPhone in the coming year
- 2011-04-04: PwnageTool 4.3: untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak released
- 2011-03-21: iOS 4.3.1 coming soon?
- 2011-02-17: Apple hogs up to 60% of world's touch panels
- 2010-11-22: Apple Releases iOS 4.2 Update, Find My iPhone Is Now Free