It’s still an unconfirmed rumor, but word is going around that Apple has snapped up the available supply of 10.1 inch multi-touch display LCD and OLED screens for its upcoming tablet. Folks have been speculating as to whether Apple will be using OLED screens for its upcoming tablet, and if this rumor is true, we might be seeing an Apple Tablet with an OLED screen. So does this also confirm that the tablet will be a 10.1-inch device? Not really, but all the rumors seem to point to such a size, don’t they?
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-06: LG Gallery OLED EA8800: Slim And Smart 55 HDTV
- 2013-12-31: Samsung Rumored To Increase OLED Panel Production Capacity By 33% In 2014
- 2013-12-02: Samsung Flexible OLED TV Rumored To Be Unveiled At CES 2014
- 2013-10-02: Sony 56-inch 4K OLED Prototype
- 2010-01-27: Is This The Real Apple Tablet?
- 2010-01-27: Apple patent for Proximity Detector for Tablets approved
- 2010-01-27: iSlate Advertisement Video?