Woe to James Bond if he ever gets in a tight situation while using Armatix’s latest combo – a wristwatch and a gun, where the $10,000-priced firearm won’t be able to fire without the watch being nearby. In fact, the gun remains disarmed with a red LED lighting up unless the watch is close enough to submit a wireless signal. What are some of the practical aspects of this strange combination that you can think of?
Next Story: Alienware M11x priced
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool