This isn’t officially confirmed yet, but word on the street is that AT&T will be offering the Motorola Backflip from March 7th onwards, finally giving the carrier an Android-powered phone to offer. Apparently the phone will retail for $325, so it should be much cheaper than that when subsidized by AT&T. The Backflip sports a rather unique reverse flip design, hence the “Backflip” moniker, so if you’re into unique-looking phones, this is certainly going to be an option for you.
Next Story: Cost Of App Store Piracy Is $450m?
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2011-02-18: Motorola Atrix 4G in stores next Tuesday
- 2010-03-27: Dell Aero Will Not Run Unsigned Android Applications
- 2010-03-29: Motorola Backflip Rooted