[CES 2010] Bandshell jumps into the lucrative iPhone 3G and 3GS case market with its latest fashionable case that will transform whenever the patent-pending sound door glides from the back. The use of its curves supposedly enhances the acoustics of the iPhone’s internal speaker, similar to how a well-designed bandshell or concert hall helps magnify the sound of live music. The flat side of the Bandshell allows the iPHone to stand up by itself, providing easy access to viewing album covers, videos and apps. It goes without saying that you are not meant to use the Bandshell to replace dedicated external speakers, as it is more of a private affair for a personal listening experience. Guess folks who deal with conference calls or hands-free conversation will find the Bandshell more useful. Available in a dozen colors, you can pick it up at a special CES price of $19.99 per case till one day after Valentine’s.
Next Story: 3M MPro150 pocket projector
- 2013-01-08: iPhone 5 Pantone Universe Bookcase
- 2011-08-29: 80s Cell Phone Case for iPhone
- 2011-01-10: Android 2.3 Gingerbread crammed into the iPhone 3G
- 2011-01-04: Gaiam Air Sanitizer for clean, breathable air at CES 2011
- 2009-11-02: CAZE Zero 5 UltraThin case
- 2010-01-07: Pong case for iPhone and iPhone 3GS
- 2010-11-22: Apple Releases iOS 4.2 Update, Find My iPhone Is Now Free
- 2010-11-26: iPhone Tethering Disappears From iPhone 3G After iOS 4.2 Update?
- 2010-11-28: Ultrasn0w Now Unlocks iPhone 3G/3GS Running iOS 4.2.1