Bird Electron’s latest speaker, the Ezison 100 is not something you see every day as it will more or less transform your iPhone or iPod touch into an impromptu electric guitar. Handmade in Japan, the main materials used in its construction are wood and acrylic fiber. All you need to do is place your iPhone/iPod into the speaker’s housing, hook it with the speaker via the headphone jack and you’re good to go. Boot up the guitar app on your device and start “stringing” away just like a real guitarist. Features of the Ezison 100 include a 2W digital amplifier, where it tips the scales at 650 grams and runs off a trio of AA batteries. There are only 50 units of this available at $290 a pop, so expect these to hit eBay after its January 30th release for a substantially higher price if demand outstrips supply.
Next Story: REYN luxury cellphone
- Wooden docking station for your iPod/iPhone is environmentally friendly
- Enjoy haptic feedback gaming on your iPhone with the Pulse
- Numark and algoriddim team up to bring iDJ Live DJ controller for the iPad and iPhone
- Sony Japan Announce Two New Speaker Docks For iPhone/iPod
- Pebble Steel Starts Shipping and Pebble App Store Debuts