Google’s Chrome browser has only been around for a good 16 months, but it has already made its presence known on the market, specifically by overtaking Apple’s Safari and clinching the number 3 spot in the browser market share, relegating Safari to 4th. When we signed off 2009, Chrome held 4.63% of the market share, with Safari trailing at 4.46%. The breakthrough probably came with Chrome Beta was officially available for Mac and Linux. Are you using Google Chrome as your main browser instead of Firefox or Internet Explorer? Drop us a comment and let us know what your preference is.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: Apple Inc, chrome, Google, linux, mac, os x, safari,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport