The Coby MP837 seems like a nice upgrade from the original MP836, and while it isn’t a game-changer, it does feature some useful specifications, such as a 3-inch touchscreen with haptic feedback, 22-hour battery life, and support for formats such as OGG, FLV, H.264 and Xvid. Will it challenge Apple’s iPod anytime soon? Probably not, but it’s got something to build on.
Next Story: Windows Mobile 2016 Is Being Looked Into
- 2013-10-17 Coby Gets A Change In Management, Existing Warranties Are Now Worthless
- 2013-01-29 Coby MID7065 Android Tablet Now Available For $139
- 2013-01-09 Coby MID7065 Android Tablet
- 2011-12-09 Coby announces five new Ice Cream Sandwich tablets for Q1 2012
- 2011-03-31 Coby Kyros MID7024 tablet hits the US