This motherboard is so small, you might even call it microscopic just to give an idea on how tiny it is. We’re talking about the Conga-BM57 Core i7 motherboard which measures a mere 5″ x 3.7″, which is more or less tiny enough to fit into your pocket without making an unsightly bulge of itself. Despite being that small, you will find that the Conga-BM57 can hold a 2.66GHz Core i7 processor, up to 8GB RAM, five PCI Express lanes, eight USB 3.0 ports, a trio of SATA, one EIDE and Gigabit Ethernet. We’re not done yet – you also get support for dual displays via VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, SDVO or LVDS. One thing this can’t do though is play the latest games in their full glory since you will be limited by its integrated graphics chipset from Intel. Still, expect to see even smaller PCs hit the market if such motherboards make a big impact in the market. No idea on pricing as at press time though.
Next Story: Rumor: BlackBerry To Get Sirius XM App?
- 2012-07-16: Kontron KTT30 Tegra 3 PC Mini-ITX Motherboard
- 2011-05-22: Gigabyte Assassin motherboard shows the world you're a secret rebel
- 2011-03-03: ASUS motherboard boxes double up as PC cases
- 2011-01-10: Gigabyte unleashes G1-Killer series of gaming motherboards
- 2010-09-20: Asus Crosshair IV Extreme Motherboard Unveiled