If you read the news on the Internet often enough, you’ve probably heard of rumors that Amazon might want to acquire Netflix. It didn’t seem all that likely back then, since Netflix’s strategy involving physical goods did not jive with Amazon’s core philosophy of selling digital content. But times have changed, especially since Netflix now allows video streaming. Collins Stewart analyst, Sandeep Aggarwal says that Netflix’s recent online streaming model along with newer market dynamics might mean that Amazon will be toying with the idea of acquiring the company. It’s all speculation at the moment, of course, but if you sit down and think about it, it might just seem possible. With Amazon dominating the eBook scene (for the moment), will it make its mark on the video streaming market?
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities