Want to look cool like Lady GaGa (that’s relative by the way)? You can always come up with your own DIY Lady GaGa video glasses, as long as you are able to get your hands around a couple of tiny digital photo frames, sticking them into a pair of hollowed-out sunglasses of the right size. Well, this is a pretty interesting project to check out, but if you prefer to maintain your dignity while retaining your ability to see where you’re going, we would recommend avoiding this DIY project.
Next Story: Nexus One Review
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort
- 2014-01-19: Novena Open Laptop Prototype