Elgato’s latest EyeTV One TV tuner for both Mac and Windows have hit the market, where it relies on USB to hook up to your machine while providing you with the ability to watch as well as record HDTV channels broadcast over-the-air without costing you a penny. Among the other features include a coaxial plug for connecting an antenna, a flexible USB extender and EyeTV 3 software to get you started among others. Too bad this is functional only in North America, where you will need to fork out $120 for this puppy.
Next Story: Conga-BM57 Core i7 motherboard
- 2012-05-22: Game Capture HD lets you record videos from the Xbox 360 and PS3 onto a PC or Mac
- 2011-06-30: Mitsubishi's New Car Navigation System Lets You Record Or Watch Shows While Driving
- 2011-05-23: Cydle i30 transforms the iPhone into a portable TV
- 2011-04-13: Hauppauge PCTV Broadway 2T streams TV to iOS-powered device and computers
- 2010-06-03: Compro U680F DVB-T TV tuner is smallest in the world
- 2010-06-28: Sharp Introduces The World's Smallest Digital TV Tuner