Going around on a motorcycle is not only one of the better ways to avoid massive traffic gridlocks during rush hour, it is also one literally cool way of arriving at your destination due to the open-air nature of the vehicle. How about those sweltering summer months (or folks who live in tropical climates all year round)? Fret not – we have the EntroSys Motorcycle Air Conditioner which offers twofold capability. It can keep you cool when the mercury rises, and blowing hot air whenever Mr. Chill comes a-knocking on your door. Clipped to the back of the bike, it will get wired into the battery with a hose hooked up to a special vest which is worn under your gear. You can control the temperature via a wireless controller that is mounted on the bars, keeping you comfortable wherever you go although your dignity on the road might suffer a wee bit.
Next Story: Game Boy Advance Flash Drive
- 2013-12-16 Piv-O Convertible Stroller Can Provide Years Of Transportation For Your Child
- 2013-12-03 Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2013-10-31 FAA Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics During Entire Flights
- 2013-10-02 Fujitsu Sleepiness Detection Sensor
- 2013-10-01 Pioneer ND-HUD10 Augmented Reality Heads Up Display