ET has landed on earth yet again, this time he comes in the apparent form of the Fusion Home Audio system after going through a skin-bleaching process back on his home planet. This all-white design looks pretty stunning, with a couple of “eyeballs” that make up each end which are actually speakers. The base is smaller and could be bowled over by wayward kid or an excited pet, so you might be more careful with where you place this around your home. No word on pricing, detailed specifications and availability, but if design alone were to be able market a product, then this would be a pretty good candidate.
Next Story: Digistor has new portable hard drives
- 2011-10-03: Fusion F2QR portable two-drive hardware RAID storage system
- 2011-05-15: YikeBike Fusion released
- 2011-03-23: Asus Eee PC 1015B and 1215B arrives at sales channels in the US
- 2011-03-18: AMD rolls out new fusion chips
- 2011-03-01: AMD G-Series could be named UnFuse