Guess when it comes to money, you can never have enough of that green stuff, even if you are Google. After all, you do have shareholders to answer to, and with that in mind, we discovered that Google recently filed a patent entitled “Claiming Real Estate in Panoramic or 3D Mapping Environments for Advertising.” In layman’s terms? It ought to let them cut out billboards that are displayed for all and sundry to see in Street View, giving them full authority to replace them with Google’s very own advertisements. Well, the ideal world would see businesses working hand in hand with Google to keep their ads up to date all the time.
Next Story: Mosquitoes torched to death
- 2014-04-17: Project Loon Tests LTE In Nevada (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-17: Home Try-On Program For Google Glass Launched
- 2014-04-16: Google Offering $100,000 For Best Project Ara Module
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted