Here’s a cool and futuristic looking watch that sports a theme that isn’t seen often on expensive gear – pirates. The HD3 Complication Black Pearl edition sports an intricate design, and also lets you see all the inner workings of the watch. Designed by Fabrice Gonet, it has a couple of pirate touches here and there, such as a canon hatch on the left side of the watch with a skull and bones logo on it, not to mention the skull and navigational etching on the watch’s see through back. There will only be 11 of these watches made, so you can expect to pay a pretty penny for it. It’ll set you back $400,000 to get one of these, so you’d better start saving. Pirate themed goodies never seem to grow old, do they?
Next Story: Rogers Halts Sales Of HTC Dream
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2011-01-23: HD3 Slyde watch beats any iPod nano timepiece hands down