These kinds of things happen every now and then, but it’s still does make you wonder if it would ever become a reality. What are we talking about? Well, in an email that was sent out to selected individuals to be beta testers for the Rhapsody Android app, you can see that there is a very obvious HTC HD2 in the picture, along with a Motorola Droid and MyTouch 3G. Does this mean that the HTC HD2 will be getting an Android make over? It seems highly unlikely, but to be honest, it would certainly be a great thing to have. After all, Android is gathering a lot of momentum, and considering that HTC churns out quite a few handsets, including Google’s latest Nexus One, it shouldn’t be too hard for them to come out with a Android-powered version of the HD2. Kind of makes you wonder, doesn’t it?
Next Story: Firmware Update Affecting PS3 Blu-Ray Drives?
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2012-02-29: HTC might be interested in making the fourth Nexus device
- 2011-12-19: US International Trade Commission Sides With Apple on Fundamental Patents
- 2011-11-22: HTC HD2 gets Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2010-03-23: Samsung To Launch 4 New Windows Mobile Devices In The Summer
- 2010-05-18: HTC HD2 One Step Closer To Running Google Android