Joanna Berzowska, a pioneer in wearable electronics, have come up with the Intimate Memory clothing line which sees a skirt that is capable of recording physical interaction including touch events, changing color gradually to show just which part of the skirt has come into contact with people (as well as objects, so get your mind out of the gutter already). As for the Intimate Memory Shirt, this piece of electronic clothing comes with a microphone in the collar alongside a series of light points at the front of the shirt. Whenever you receive a whisper in your ear, the microphone will take note of this event, lighting up the lights to defeat the whole purpose of whispering as it alerts yourself to those all around, even more so in a dark environment. Now how about a tie that changes color to tell whether a politician is lying through his/her teeth during a speech?
Next Story: Newsmy 6101 to be released soon
- 2011-05-26: Guide vest that lets blind wearers "see" the world via tactile feedback
- 2011-05-10: Palm Touch Panel turns your palm into a touchscreen display
- 2011-04-28: Awaiba NanEye camera is super small
- 2011-04-28: Westminster Abbey gets cell phone jammers for royal wedding
- 2011-04-26: Radar detects concussions in athletes and soldiers