Don’t you find it interesting that the iPhone OS 3.2 version is just meant for the iPad’s exclusive use at point of publishing? Well, we have good news that there is evidence pointing to camera support in the software development kit, which would probably be a feature in future iterations of the iPad (remember the iPod nano?). Apparently the native Contacts application does come with an option to snap a photo or to pick from an existing one. Who knows – the camera could very well come as an add-on for Apple to milk even more money from consumers.
Next Story: First iPad Review, I played with it on 1/27
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Adobe Lightroom Mobile For iPad
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-03-05: Best Buy Accidentally Promotes Jailbreaking In Deal Of The Day Promo
- 2012-11-14: Dijit NextGuide Update