iRiver has revealed that its Story eReader will be hitting the US market in late January (which is obviously this month), and a Wi-Fi enabled model will also be coming sometime in the spring. In case you aren’t familiar with it, the Story is 0.36 inches thick, and sports features such as a 6-inch E-Ink screen, MP3 playback, 2GB of internal storage, a USB 2.0 connection, and a battery that is capable of lasting about 9000 page turns. There isn’t any official pricing information on it just yet, but the device is going for about $290 (after conversion) in Korea. There hasn’t been any announcement on content and service partners in the US just yet, so that will certainly be an important part of determining the success of this device.RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Follow: ereader, iriver,
- Seen at: electronista