Do you think that your Bluetooth headset’s volume is way too low? Well, the Jupiter Jack might be able to do something about that. It can plug into any cell phone headphone jack, and after you tune your car radio to 99.3 FM, you’ll be able to start yakking away. Volume shouldn’t be a problem anymore, as the sound will be transmitted through your car speakers. At $9.98, it’s certainly a cheap alternative to the more expensive Bluetooth solutions. Of course, the need to use the frequency of 99.3 FM only might be a downside of this, since you might be in an area that needs that channel. Still, at such a price, you can’t go far wrong.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: car, mobile phone,
- Seen at: taylorgifts