Do you think that your Bluetooth headset’s volume is way too low? Well, the Jupiter Jack might be able to do something about that. It can plug into any cell phone headphone jack, and after you tune your car radio to 99.3 FM, you’ll be able to start yakking away. Volume shouldn’t be a problem anymore, as the sound will be transmitted through your car speakers. At $9.98, it’s certainly a cheap alternative to the more expensive Bluetooth solutions. Of course, the need to use the frequency of 99.3 FM only might be a downside of this, since you might be in an area that needs that channel. Still, at such a price, you can’t go far wrong.
Next Story: Portable Gliding Simulator Can Be Towed Around
- 2014-02-25: Venom Is World’s Fastest Production Car
- 2013-08-12: Upside Down Car Unveiled
- 2013-06-26: Wireless Dash Warning Light Warns You Of Slowing Traffic
- 2013-06-06: This 1984 Dodge Colt Has Been Modified To Look Like A Bumper Car
- 2013-03-12: iPad Used To Drive A Car In Russia