Fancy a vehicle named the Kitten, but is nothing that tame? No sir, this creation of Gregory deGouveia took him around one week to complete the frame and wheels, followed by an equal amount of time for the headlights and brakes. The final result? A form of anti-bike, which is basically a bicycle that gets you up and about on car wheels. Guess moving this around is going to require much more pedal power than a regular bicycle, so be prepared to see those quadriceps gain a nice tone and bulge after months on this thing.RELATED
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Follow: bicycle, diy, hack, mod,
- Seen at: likecool