LG has finally jumped aboard the Android bandwagon with its Intouch Max GW620 hitting the UK market in due time. Unlike the Nexus One, this model comes with a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard in the same manner as the Motorola Droid, where you are able to send out those text messages, tweets, emails and social media updates in a jiffy, depending on how fast your fingers will fly over the keyboard. You get automatic face-tagging to help you keep up to speed with new contacts (perfect for those with lousy memory when it comes to associating faces with names). Hardware-wise, the Intouch Max GW620 does not disappoint with HSDPA and UMTS connectivity, GSM support, Bluetoothm and a 5-megapixel camera. We’re a bit wary of the relatively smaller display that stands at just 3″ with a low 320 x 480 resolution that pales in comparison to other Droid handsets. No word on pricing, but it will retail for £20 monthly on an unlimited data 24-month contract with T-Mobile and £22 a month for 18 months with Virgin Media.
Next Story: USB Webmail Notifier and 4-Port Hub Cable
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2012-10-16: LG Optimus G Review
- 2012-09-19: LG Optimus G more details - preview with videos
- 2011-10-19: LG premium paid app service extends to the US
- 2011-05-18: New LG P930 device hinted in an XML file could be a smartphone
- 2010-12-15: LG Optimus 2X launched, in Korea