[CES 2010] Powered by an Atom Z550, LG’s X300 ultra-thin laptop comes with an 11.6” display and 64GB of flash storage. Its design is striking and the overall construction quality is fairly impressive. Despite running on an Atom CPU, I doubt that this will be cheap. That said, the price to pay for the striking 2lbs design is having only 1GB of memory, which is too little and a 2-Cell battery, which is not enough. This is the ultimate meeting laptop if you run from one meeting room to the next, while keeping an eye on your email and calendar.
Next Story: Google Nexus One Encountering Poor 3G Coverage?
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2010-01-06: Acer Aspire AS7740 notebook
- 2010-01-06: Acer Aspire AS5740 notebook
- 2010-01-11: LG GT540 Announced At CES