We’ve seen many concept Apple tablets over the past few months, so another one shouldn’t be that special. That being said, the MacView concept, designed by Polish designer Patrycjucz Brzezinski, is rather eye catching, and mainly differs from the other tablets due to the fact that it uses a slider design, instead of the single slab that most tablets use. The MacView is made out of carbon fiber materials and can be used as a normal tablet, or slide out a secondary display, which you can use to show a Cover Flow view of files, songs, or even a full sized virtual keyboard. There’s also a docking station for this, allowing it to be transformed into a full-fledged desktop machine. Not too bad eh? Would such a device overshadow the actual Apple tablet, or would Steve Jobs’ magic still beat this?RELATED
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- iWatch Concept Takes Design Inspiration From Nike's FuelBand
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Concept Budget iPhone Rendering Makes It Look Less "Cheap"
- This All-Glass Mac Pro Concept Will Make You Drool
- Follow: Apple Inc, concept, designer, Tablet,
- Seen at: tuaw