Some rumors just won’t die off, and it’s hard to tell if this rumor has gained a new lease of life, or is spurred on by the recent launching of Google’s Nexus One. We’re talking about the Project Pink, or Zune Phone, that was rumored a while back. Now Jefferies analyst, Katherine Egbert, states that industry checks indicate that Microsoft will be debuting its own phone, sometime in the next 2 months, probably at Mobile World Congress (MWC) or CTIA in Las Vegas. Do you think there is a sliver of truth in this rumor, or is it all just smoke and mirrors?
- 2013-11-13 Microsoft Retiring Zune Marketplace As Early As November 22
- 2012-04-26 Microsoft rumored to unveil cross-platform Zune successor at E3 later this year
- 2012-02-06 Free Zune pass for one year with Windows Phone purchase
- 2011-10-27 Zune Music heading Down Under this November 16th
- 2011-10-10 Zune HD killed yet again