It seems like until Apple decides to officially announce its tablet, the rumors just aren’t going to stop. Next up, we’ve got the folks over at Boy Genius stating that they’ve got some leaked specifications. It’s hard to tell if it’s accurate or not, but let’s check it out, and see if they match up to the actual device when it’s released, shall we? Apparently:
- The tablet’s multi-touch gestures are “out of control.”
- It’s powered by an incredibly fast ARM CPU
- It runs on the iPhone kernel.
- The internal model number is K48AP.
- There hasn’t been an updated iPhone OS build because there’s too much tablet-related code/references in the OS and Apple obviously didn’t want that to leak.
- The tablet is basically an “iPhone on steroids.”
Do these sound realistic to you? Let us know via the comments section.
Next Story: Just 20K Nexus Ones Sold?
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]