It seems like until Apple decides to officially announce its tablet, the rumors just aren’t going to stop. Next up, we’ve got the folks over at Boy Genius stating that they’ve got some leaked specifications. It’s hard to tell if it’s accurate or not, but let’s check it out, and see if they match up to the actual device when it’s released, shall we? Apparently:
- The tablet’s multi-touch gestures are “out of control.”
- It’s powered by an incredibly fast ARM CPU
- It runs on the iPhone kernel.
- The internal model number is K48AP.
- There hasn’t been an updated iPhone OS build because there’s too much tablet-related code/references in the OS and Apple obviously didn’t want that to leak.
- The tablet is basically an “iPhone on steroids.”
Do these sound realistic to you? Let us know via the comments section.
Next Story: Just 20K Nexus Ones Sold?
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2010-01-26: Apple iPad Pricing Leaked?
- 2010-01-26: Leaked Picture Of The Apple Tablet?
- 2010-01-27: Is This The Real Apple Tablet?
- 2010-01-27: Apple patent for Proximity Detector for Tablets approved
- 2010-01-27: iSlate Advertisement Video?