Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.com claims that millions of people now own Kindles, and that certainly surprised many analysts, since most people thought that Amazon would probably have sold 2.5 million odd Kindles by the end of 2010. Reports are coming in that the total number of Kindles sold over the past few years has exceeded 3 million, and that was even before the new model with worldwide data was released. It’ll be interesting to see if the Kindle can keep up its momentum, especially with the Barnes & Noble Nook, Apple iPad, and a billion other eBook readers out there trying to dethrone the Kindle.RELATED
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Chromecast Gets Ten New Content Partners
- ZowPow Plush Toy Controller Targets Kids
- Follow: Amazon, Apple Inc, iPad, kindle, nook,
- Seen at: electronista