Nintendo’s DS is already very fun and popular, but what does the future hold for it? Well, Nintendo’s president Satoru Iwata has said that it will have highly detailed graphics, and will also have a sensor with the ability to read the movements of people playing. When it comes to graphics, the current buzzword is Nvidia’s Tegra, and that would certainly be a welcome thing to have on the DS. As for the motion detection, the first thing that comes to mind would be an accelerometer, which certainly seems possible. What new features are you looking for if you were to get the next-gen Nintendo DS for Christmas this year?
Next Story: Nexus One Domains Not Registered By Google?
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2012-05-16: Toyota introduces Nintendo DS-controlled vehicle navigation system
- 2011-10-13: Nintendo hits 50 million sales for DS console
- 2011-01-31: Upcoming DS Pokemon game to be bundled with Bluetooth keyboard