The rumors surrounding Apple’s iPhone 4G certainly seem to be never-ending. According to sources in Korea, the upcoming iPhone will likely be named the “iPhone 4G”, which was the name that everybody has been calling it for some time now, though it wasn’t expected to stick. Some sources even claim that KT has already signed a deal with Apple to release the iPhone 4G sometime in June, when the phone is launched worldwide. According to this rumor, the iPhone 4G will sport 2 camera modules for video calling, improved battery lifetime, and possibly some kind of mobile TV service (though this might seem like something that would only be featured in Korea). Do you think that Apple would name the upcoming iPhone the “iPhone 4G”?
Next Story: Rumor: Apple Tablet Front Body?
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-05-24: iPhone Repair Costs Rising Due To More Expensive Components
- 2013-05-24: Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- 2012-03-20: iPhone 4 bursts into smoke