It seems like the folks over at Goldstriker really enjoy giving devices the “Supreme” treatment. Following the iPhone 3GS Surpreme, Wii Surpreme, PS3 Supreme, now we’ve got the Nokia Supreme. This one seems to differ that it isn’t covered in gold, rather lathered with 12.5 carats of pink diamonds, and 83 grams of platinum. Considering that the iPhone 3GS Supreme was going for £1.92m ($3.2m), this phone should be considered a steal at just £99,995 ($160,000).
Next Story: Razer jumps aboard Xbox 360 bandwagon
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635