NTT DoCoMo has come up with a “prototype eight-band power amplifier” for cellphones that is touted to cover frequencies which range from 700MHz to 2.5GHz. To make things even more interesting, it will also include the upcoming LTE (Long Term Evolution) networks. To put it in layman’s terms, this could possibly herald the first all-in-one cellphone which will play nice with both W-CDMA and GSM networks, alongsinde future LTE networks. Interestingly enough, the board is pretty small at 110mm x 35mm, although we could be looking at something much smaller in the near future thanks to the miniaturization process.RELATED
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Follow: cell phone, cell phones, docomo, mobile phone, mobile phones, ntt, ntt docomo,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews