It probably hasn’t done so at the pace that Google and Apple have set for their App Stores, but it’s still good to see that Palm has started off 2010 with the news that the App Catalog breached the 1000-app landmark, which is certainly significant. If you want to take into account that the Android Market has about 16,000 apps, and Apple’s App Store even more, but slow and steady (might) win the race, right? We certainly hope that Palm will be able to play catch up with those 2 tech giants.RELATED
- 'Selfie' Becomes The Word Of The Year For 2013
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Vine To Get New Features Soon
- HTC Outs 'Quietly Brilliant' Tagline In Favor Of Something 'Bold'
- BlackBerry Z10 To Debut In Black
- Follow: Android, app store, Apple Inc, Google, palm,
- Seen at: electronista