It probably hasn’t done so at the pace that Google and Apple have set for their App Stores, but it’s still good to see that Palm has started off 2010 with the news that the App Catalog breached the 1000-app landmark, which is certainly significant. If you want to take into account that the Android Market has about 16,000 apps, and Apple’s App Store even more, but slow and steady (might) win the race, right? We certainly hope that Palm will be able to play catch up with those 2 tech giants.
Next Story: iPhone 4G To Get 802.11n Wi-Fi?
- 2014-01-23: Qualcomm Buys Palm and IPAQ Patents
- 2013-02-25: LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2012-04-18: Oracle considered buying RIM or Palm at some point
- 2012-01-29: Rubinstein bids HP goodbye
- 2011-12-09: webOS 2.2.4 update rolling out to Pre 2 phones
- 2010-04-29: TomTom Is Looking To Offer An Application Store As Well
- 2010-06-07: No Porn Apps For Windows Phone 7 Devices
- 2010-11-02: Rumor: Apple And Google Vying To Acquire Boku For Mobile Payments