[CES 2010] Panasonic will be releasing its latest ultra-slim Lumix FP3 compact digital camera sometime in 2010. The FP3 will sport a 14-megapixel sensor, 4x optical zoom, image stabilization, face detection, HD video capture, and a 3-inch touchscreen (which seems to be gaining popularity with cameras nowadays). Thanks to the touchscreen, you’ll also be able to use your finger to touch and focus, before taking the picture. Hopefully this camera won’t be released too late into 2010, eh?
Next Story: Rumor: Windows Mobile 7 Delayed till 2011?
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2014-01-06: Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS40 Compact Camera
- 2012-01-09: Panasonic Lumix SZ7 and SZ1 digital cameras
- 2010-01-07: Panasonic Skype in TV hands-on