Robots are cool, everybody knows that, but there are some robots which are just creepy. Enter Diego-san, a 130cm tall robot that weighs 30kg, and is supposed to model a 1-year old baby, allowing you to conduct research on how a baby’s brain develops. Diego-san can communicate with facial expressions (though it can’t talk), stand up from a chair on its own, and even hold a water bottle with its hand. Whether to research babies or not, Diego-san just looks creepy, wouldn’t you say so?
Next Story: Apple Working On Proximity Based Advertising?
- 2014-03-24 Masked Animatronic Robot Dances In An Extremely Lifelike Manner
- 2014-01-06 KEECKER Connected Robot Unveiled
- 2013-12-12 Polycom RealPresence in the new Anybots Q(X) Virtual Presence
- 2013-09-05 “Superman” Robot Lifts 80 Times Its Own Weight
- 2013-06-16 Cat-like Robot Hails From Switzerland
- 2011-10-03 iCub robot looks like a scary baby
- 2011-03-03 The Elfoid is one freaky looking telepresence robot
- 2011-03-01 Babyloid: a robot baby to cure depression