It seems that there is a bit of bad news for HTC Dream owners who are on Rogers’ network. An internal memo that is circulating has instructed employees to halt all activations, upgrades and sales of the Dream, effective immediately. Why? Well, it seems that there is a GPS and software issue that hinders 911 calls, and that certainly isn’t very nice. Both the white and black colored version will be removed completely from the sales system by the end of the day. Folks who currently own a Dream are advised to turn off GPS satellite tracking on their phones until the next Android 1.5 upgrade is released.
Next Story: Palm Pre Plus And Pixi Plus Pricing Rumor
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-16 Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted