It seems that there is a bit of bad news for HTC Dream owners who are on Rogers’ network. An internal memo that is circulating has instructed employees to halt all activations, upgrades and sales of the Dream, effective immediately. Why? Well, it seems that there is a GPS and software issue that hinders 911 calls, and that certainly isn’t very nice. Both the white and black colored version will be removed completely from the sales system by the end of the day. Folks who currently own a Dream are advised to turn off GPS satellite tracking on their phones until the next Android 1.5 upgrade is released.
Next Story: Palm Pre Plus And Pixi Plus Pricing Rumor
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android