Roland’s latest portable digital PA system comes in the form of the BA-330 that boasts an improved battery technology to make the BA-330 an all-in-one portable PA solution for music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings, and much more. Featuring a half dozen input, four-channel configuration, alongside a couple of channels dedicated for microphones or instruments, with the other two channels for standard 1/4″ stereo inputs, you get independent tone adjustment and effects switching for built-in effects with each channel. The inclusion of a Stereo Link function enables a pair of BA-330s to function in harmony, offering an extra-wide stereo spread. Roland has also included a unique Intelligent Anti-Feedback function which enables the BA-330 to automatically detect potential feedback possibilities and eliminate it immediately, making it much more useable compared to adjusting volume levels manually, since it allows one to place the PA system right behind them without experiencing any feedback. Meant to cater for audiences of up to 80 people, you can choose to have the BA-330 run off standard AC Power or eight AA batteries. Sounds (pun not intended) like a more than decent effort from Roland, but the $829.50 price point is pretty expensive – then again, you do get what you pay for.
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-21 Beats Music Subscription Reportedly In The Low Six-Figures
- 2014-04-21 Boom Boom Bluetooth Speakers Will Evolve Over Time
- 2014-04-20 Rubens' Tube Pyro Board Is An Audio Visualizer For Our Times
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base