Do you want a touchscreen phone, but think that Sony Ericsson’s XPERIA X10 is too bulky? If that’s the case, you’ll be hoping that the updated Robyn should be able to answer your wishes. Word is that the device will sport features such as a 5-megpaixel camera, 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB port, and Wi-Fi. Sony Ericsson is said to be announcing the Robyn on Feb 14th, during the MWC event.
Next Story: Dell 3i Coming To AT&T
- 2014-03-26: Sony Xperia M Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2014-02-23: Sony Xperia M2 Mid-Range Smartphone
- 2014-02-23: Sony XPERIA Z2 Smartphone
- 2014-01-21: Sony Xperia Z Ultra Hits The FCC, Arrives As Wi-Fi Only “Tablet”
- 2014-01-19: Sony Xperia Z2 Purported Pictures Leak Online
- 2009-12-14: XPERIA X10 To Launch In The UK On Jan 18th?
- 2009-12-19: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Visits The FCC
- 2010-03-20: Sony Ericsson's Xperia X10 Unboxed