The folks over at Seal Shield have come up with a rather interesting device, dubbed the Seal Cell. The phone is touted as the world’s first dishwasher safe cell phone, as it’s waterproof. With that in mind, you’ll be able to regularly clean it in the sink or dishwasher, supposedly to help you prevent the spread of bacteria, germs and viruses. If cleanliness isn’t your main priority, then the specs might not be enough to entice you, as it features quad-band GSM connectivity, ruggedized touch screen, GPS, dual-SIM technology, Bluetooth, MMS, torch light and a 2-megapixel camera. While there isn’t any official pricing just yet, the Seal Cell phone will be showcased at Seal Shield at CES 2010, so make sure to follow our updates on CES!
Next Story: Flash 10.1 Beta On Google Nexus One
- 2013-05-21: Caterpillar Announces B15 Rugged Android Smartphone
- 2013-03-12: Runbo X3, The Rambo of smartphones
- 2013-02-25: Caterpillar CAT B15 Rugged Android Jelly Bean Phone Announced
- 2012-05-31: Dell Latitude E6430 ATG
- 2012-03-08: Caterpillar announces CAT B10 rugged Android smartphone