Word is going around that notebook battery makers Simplo Technology and Dynapack International Technology are expected to share orders for Apple regarding the upcoming Apple tablet. Both aforementioned companies supply battery gear for Apple’s MacBooks. Do you think that the upcoming Apple tablet will have even less battery than the iPhone, or will it be a better experience?
Next Story: Is Samsung Vita OS Related To Its Bada OS?
- 2014-04-01: EneBrick Mobile Rechargeable Battery Offers Versatility
- 2014-03-25: Sick? How About Snacking On Some Batteries?
- 2014-03-24: BatteryBox Offers New Lease Of Life For Drained Devices
- 2014-01-17: HyperJuice Battery Extends MacBook Run Time By Another 53 Hours
- 2013-12-03: Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2011-11-14: Apple patent reveals new MacBook battery and SSD configurations
- 2011-10-13: Apple patent looking to simplify Bluetooth power states to conserve battery
- 2011-07-25: Apple MacBook batteries hacked to burn or explode