There is a new Sky+HD box available for grabs as long as you can pony up £249, and this puppy is able to store up to 1TB worth of data – that is basically four times as much storage space compared to its predecessor, which translates to 10 entire days of High Definition programs at any one time. This would prove to be a rather puzzling dilemma – if you already don’t have the time to watch TV shows, why bother recording them only to have episode after episode pile up digitally? Functioning in a similar manner as its previous Sky+HD box, this model will also play nice with Sky 3D that is being prepared for a release later this year alongside Sky’s forthcoming on-demand service.
Next Story: Rubik's Slide set to thrill puzzle fans
- 2013-12-11: Apple TV Bloomberg App Brings 24 Hour Live News Stream
- 2013-12-10: Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- 2013-07-09: Cube TV Kit Transforms Your Android Tablet Into A Set-Top Box
- 2013-04-24: Amazon Expected To Release Set-Top Box For Streaming Videos
- 2013-04-15: Comcast Encrypting Basic Cable In The Near Future