We showed you a leaked picture of the Sony Ericsson Robyn, essentially a mini XPERIA X10, a few days ago, and now more pictures of the device have surfaced. The most notable thing you’ll see from the latest pictures is that it seems to have multiple color casings (black, white, pink and yellow). With those casings, it looks like the Robyn might want to take on Samsung’s Corby, which would be an interesting fight. There aren’t any official specifications just yet, but speculation puts the phone specs at a 5-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headphone jack, QVGA touchscreen display and it will be powered by Google’s Android.
Next Story: LG X300 Ultra-Thin Laptop - Superb
- 2013-03-01: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13: Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04: Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09: Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23: Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2009-12-14: XPERIA X10 To Launch In The UK On Jan 18th?
- 2010-05-11: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Visits The FCC
- 2010-09-23: Android 2.1 Update For Sony Ericsson Xperia Devices Delayed Till Late October