The Sony Ericsson Vivaz seemed to have hit the market earlier than expected, where it will be equipped with an 8-megapixel shooter and a 3.2″ WVGA touchscreen display. Apparently, Sony Ericsson has yet to drop the Symbian operating system just yet in favor of Android, but they will release the Vivaz in Europe as well as Asia later this quarter for around $670 to $750. At that price point, we’re pretty sure not many people would be willing to loosen their purse strings considering there isn’t even Android running in the background.
Next Story: Mpnavi Tomato Platinum Touch MP3 player
- 2013-03-01 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone Jolie Prototype Arrives On eBay
- 2012-07-13 Sony to maintain Sony Ericsson logo for a while more?
- 2012-06-04 Sony Ericsson "Julie" Windows Phone prototype spotted in video
- 2012-03-09 Sony Ericsson Windows Phone prototype up for grabs on eBay
- 2012-02-23 Ice Cream Sandwich beta ROM available for Sony Xperia phones
- 2010-01-19 NTT DoCoMo could roll out a truly global phone
- 2010-01-25 Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus now on Verizon website
- 2010-01-28 Vodafone 547 prepped and ready