[CES 2010] If you’re into 3D gaming (like the rest of the world), and you happen to be at CES this year, you’ll certainly want to take some time and check out the PS3 gaming in 3D that Sony has set up. You’ll have to check it out to get the feel of it, but you certainly won’t regret it. If you’re planning on setting up 3D gaming for your PS3 at home, you’ll need an upcoming firmware update that will allow PS3 gaming in 3D, but the sad part is that you’ll need to purchase a Sony LH or HX series 3D-capable TV to get every set up hunky dory. In case you’re wondering what games are available for you to fiddle with at CES in 3D, you’ll be offered Super Stardust HD, Avatar and Wipeout so don’t miss it.
Next Story: Panasonic Twin-lens Full HD 3D Camcorder
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular