You might have noticed the tag on recent tweets reading “from Danger” a short while ago, which shouldn’t be too big of an issue, except that tweets from a Sidekick will state “from Sidekick” at the end, not Danger. This has prompted many folks to speculate that there is some truth in the recurring Microsoft Pink/Phone rumors. Could Microsoft be coming up with its own top-secret phone that uses Danger’s technology? In case you weren’t familiar, Danger is responsible for giving us the Sidekick, and has been acquired by Microsoft some time ago. Could this device be running on Windows Mobile 7, and will it be announced at Mobile World Congress (MWC) next month? It’s hard to pinpoint exact details, as it’s still all speculation at the moment, but it’s certainly something that you’d want to keep an eye on.
Next Story: Boxee Payment System Coming Soon
- 2014-04-20: Microsoft Patents Kinect-like Feature For Future Smartphones/Tablets
- 2014-04-20: Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru