Many Nexus One users are complaining on the T-Mobile and Google forums, claiming that the T-Mobile data coverage is totally down. Some users are stating that the SIM card downloads data fine when swapped to other phones, but others are claiming that it’s a T-Mobile network issue. T-Mobile and HTC tech support centers surely have quite a pickle on their hands. The frustrating issue is probably that nobody is entirely sure what the issue is, but hopefully T-Mobile and Google will get to the bottom of this as soon as possible. How has your data service been on your Nexus One or T-Mobile device over the last 1-2 days?
Next Story: Render Of Underwater Plane For Richard Branson
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2010-07-22: T-Mobile May Charge Apple And Google For Heavy Data Use?
- 2010-07-28: Nexus One Will Not Be Sold In T-Mobile Retail Stores
- 2010-09-02: Google Sued Over Nexus One 3G Connectivity Issues