T-Mobile is going to roll out a refreshed model of the myTouch 3G this coming February 10th. Just what changes can you expect? Sad to say you will have to settle for a singular version of the noun, especially when it involves the addition of a 3.5mm headset jack. Yup, that’s it. On the bright side, you will be able to enjoy your favorite tunes over a pair of your great-sounding 3.5mm headphones. Definitely not something that would make the world stop and line up for an updated myTouch 3G, that’s for sure.
Next Story: Mandometer plate nags when you eat too fast
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2011-01-09: myTouch Slide Android 2.2 update delayed because of two issues?
- 2010-01-21: T-Mobile myTouch 3G Fender Limited Edition
- 2010-07-28: T-Mobile myTouch 3G HD Leaked?