Takara Tomy has unveiled a new soda-powered RC car known as the Ene Pocket, where it has Sony’s Bio Battery within which obtains energy from breaking down sugars including those found in soda and fruit drinks. That would probably mean your regular can of Coke is able to provide enough power to keep the Ene Pocket going for a few rounds at the very least, and aims to be an eco-friendly toy for the little ones. Of course, some of us would prefer to drink the Coke instead of pouring it down into the Ene Pocket’s battery, but at least you can stop stocking up on rechargeable batteries. No word on pricing nor when the Ene Pocket will hit retail stores as at press time, but we’re keeping our fingers crossed that pretty soon is a good bet.
Next Story: Is This The Real Apple Tablet?
- Researchers Develop Minuscule Windmills That Could Charge Our Phones
- SolarCooler Keeps Your Drinks Cold By Harnessing The Power Of The Sun
- Parce, The First Intelligent Energy-Saving Smart Device In The World
- Woosh Water Station Takes A Second Look At Drinking Fountain
- ROHM Solid Hydrogen Source Fuel Cell