The Catalyst Conference, presented by Girls in Tech, catalyzes the career development of women working in high-tech. By offering high-level keynotes and discussions, as well as workshops led by experts in innovation and collaboration, the Catalyst Conference enables & propels women to take the next step in their professional careers. The Catalyst Conference will help anyone launching a new venture, working to make waves in the corporate world, looking to join an innovative startup, or building their online and digital-media media brand. Our 2010 theme is “Curiosity,” which we believe is essential for inspiration, innovation, and driving change.
Who Attends the Catalyst Conference?
Professionals in high-technology sectors will attend Girls in Tech’s Catalyst Conference to share concrete technology, tools, and tactics, meet energetic leaders and entrepreneurs, and develop their business ventures. We bring together female founders, innovators, and decision makers to discuss success and strategy. Approximately 350 passionate creative women will come together January 26 to fuel new relationships and ideas.
- 2011-06-16: Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- 2011-05-31: What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.
- 2011-03-23: The Year of Digital Energy Has Arrived...
- 2010-10-18: Social Media Monitoring is the Key to Developing Successful Gadgets
- 2010-10-25: HTC, Samsung, Intel, Motorola discuss Device futures at Open Mobile Summit